Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things are always awkward in the beginning...

So, I have several friends who have inspired me to start a blog of my own. I have been interested in doing something like this for a while, but I am getting a bit slothish in my "old" age. I guess this blog may end up being about anything, but mostly will be my thoughts on music. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I am sure I will do Best Of, Worst of, and All Time lists. Also, be forewarned, I am pretty passionate about music, so there will undoubtedly be some fucking profanity. If you can't handle that, this may not be the blog for you. I have been  eating, drinking, sleeping, living, and shitting music for most of my life. I like what I like, and don't really give a shit if you do or not. I grew up listening to Top 40 radio, so if you are looking for me to give my insights on what is hip, fuck off. The kind of music I like isn't really considered "cool" anymore. Also, I will get long winded at times, so bear with me! So with all this being said, I am ready when you are. I will update this as often as I feel the urge. I have pretty thick skin, so if you want to send some hate because I bagged on your favorite band, go ahead. I welcome the feedback! Just remember, opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one, and yours stinks! When it comes to this blog, I am right and you are wrong. If you don't like it, start your own damn blog, I finally have! Enjoy, or piss off, doesn't matter to me!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your Top 20 as if I needed to as we have argued many of these over the years. You are unwaveringly honest. I honestly don't think that you have a punk rock bone in your body, but your commitment to what you think is more rock and roll than Johnny Rotten's unbrushed teeth. As I have said before YOU'RE WRONG NOW PISS OFF!

    ReplyDelete